It’s been one of those weeks. Actually, it’s been one of those months! It’s been crazy busy at work and more than a little stressful at times. Today marks the end of my crazy busyness and hopefully next week I’ll be settling back into my normal amount of busy and I can just breathe a little. I thought a good way to re-focus and to get a little perspective this week would be to focus on just being grateful for the wonderful things in my life even in the middle of a busy and stressful week!
So, I bring you my five things I am grateful for this week!
1. My wonderful husband – he really is my rock and coming home to him makes all this crazy work worth it.
2. I get to catch up with some friends this weekend! I’m heading up to Sydney solo for the weekend and am catching up with some friends, some of whom I haven’t seen since my wedding a year ago, and one I haven’t seen in about five years!!
3. My job – even though it’s busy and sometimes a bit stressful, I really do love my job and I have the best boss ever. I’m also just really thankful that I have a permanent job and don’t have to worry about losing my job, it’s a hard time for workers in Canberra at the moment.
4. Our beautiful house – it’s so nice coming home to a beautiful home that I absolutely love! Some mornings it’s really hard to go to work because Stu and I just want to stay home, lay on our daybed and just hang out together.
5. It’s a long weekend!! In Canberra Monday is ‘Family and Community Day’, so I get a long weekend this weekend and then another one next weekend for Labour Day! Hooray for long weekends, especially when they come at the end of a very busy week!!
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a great weekend planned. I’ll be back on Sunday afternoon with my week in pictures.