I thought I would try a breakfast recipe for you this week! I’m a bit funny with my breakfast. I love nothing more than to eat the same thing for breakfast every day. I go through phases of my go-to breakfast food. For a while it was omelettes, then it was muesli and natural yoghurt. Right now it is this avocado and feta smash on toast. I am in love with it!
The deliciousness of the avocado and feta, combined with the easiness of this breakfast, make it a definite winner in my books. I am not a morning person but I love breakfast so I need my breakfast to be quick to make but delicious to eat!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 30g feta (I like a lot, you might like less)
- dash of lime juice
- black pepper
- 2 slices of bread
- Peel and deseed the avocado
- Place the avocado into a small bowl and mash roughly
- Add feta, lime juice and pepper and mix to combine
- Toast your bread, then spread the avocado and feta smash onto the toast
This is super easy to make and is a really healthy breakfast. I love avocado and feta so any chance I have to add them into my diet I go for it.
What is your go-to breakfast at the moment?