It’s Friday, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
I am going to be taking the train to Sydney this afternoon to attend the Little Blog Big event this weekend being run by Carly from Smaggle and Christina from Hair Romance, so I thought I would do a blogging themed links I love in honour of my blogging focussed weekend!
- First up, a whole series of posts on blogging by the lovely Christina – beauty blog school
- And my other tutor this weekend, Smaggle with 9 ways to rock a blogging event
- Awesome advice on networking at blogging events, definitely the most nerve-wracking part of going to one!
- Some great advice on poses for fashion bloggers
- Getting your photos social media ready – awesome advice from Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim
- How to create colourful backgrounds for blog photography – I’m just waiting for a weekend where I don’t have much on to get going on these easy backgrounds!
- Got bloggers block? Here’s some tips on how to get over it – great tips on how to shake up your routine and get some fresh ideas
- 35 ways to improve your blog – some great reminders of things to do to make your blog awesome
- 11 surefire ways to grow your Instagram – these are some really good tips on getting your Instagram account to stand out
Want to save all this awesome reading for later? Just pin the image below:
Hope you enjoy your weekend and if you’re at Little Blog Big tomorrow I’m really looking forward to meeting you! I’ll be easy to spot – I’m the big pregnant lady!