- Toy gift guide – a lovely gift guide for toys that are great for bub’s development and are great quality so they will last (can you tell I just had a baby? Haha!).
- Top tips to slash your grocery bill – this is an awesome post. Not only does it give you some great ways to save money but there are links to lots of recipes (everything from soap to muesli bars) so you can make your own and save some serious cash.
- How to make a smash book – I love this idea! I’ve never been one for scrapbooking but I love recording memories (the blog helps with that!) so this seems like a much more doable option.
- 3 simple mistakes you’re making when curling your hair – great tips from the always brilliant Christina from Hair Romance to keep in mind when you crack out that curling wand.
- How to streamline your beauty stash – I’m guilty of over purchasing (and then keeping) way too many products so this is a good reminder to clean out some of my old cosmetics.
- The best banana bread recipe – I loooove banana bread and I am always on the lookout for new recipes as they all taste slightly different (you can check out my usual banana bread recipe here).
- 9 habits for an organised home – I am a bit of an organisational freak (I’ve been known to organise rooms for fun), and I love having a clean and organised home so I love these tips.
- 7 super productive ways to use your free time – Smaggle is the best at these lists!! This one has some great ways to make the best use of your free time.
- Summer swimwear trends – I haven’t bought a new swimsuit in about 5 years so I think I am well and truly due for an update, and I’m planning on taking Gracie to the pool whenever I can so I will need a good swimsuit. Personally I’m a fan of a one piece, but check this post to see what other swimwear looks will be everywhere this summer.
I hope you have a great weekend and you enjoy the lovely links I’ve found for you today.
What are you loving to read at the moment?
Like what you see? You can sign up for the newsletter here!
It’ll be full of stuff you’ll love, I promise!