- Paleo Zucchini and Bacon Bites – I don’t really care so much that these are paleo, but these look amazing and would be great healthy snacks!
- 4 gift Christmas Challenge – I love the idea of this (want, need, wear and read) and it will be something I’ll be implementing for Grace to keep Christmas from getting out of control!
- Coconut jelly lollies – these look super cute and really easy to make. I can totally see them being perfect in Christmassy colours too!
- 7 underrated memoirs that deserve a place on your ‘to be read’ list – I really enjoy reading memoirs and this is a great list (A Jane Austen Education has particularly caught my eye!)
- 10 tips for eating healthy on a budget – eating healthy can definitely seem expensive sometimes, but these are some really good ways to cut down on your expenses.
- The kitchen style for your Myer-Briggs personality type – there seems to be a guide to everything to match your Myer-Briggs personality type! (It totally nailed my ideal kitchen type – farmhouse all the way)
- ‘Bloody good’ raw, vegan, gluten and sugar free chocolate tart – normally I would stay far away from any recipe with that combination of words but if Vicki says it’s good, that’s good enough for me!
- 8 new Kmart hacks – Kmart hacks are still going strong and this is another great collection of ideas (that toy kitchen looks amazing!!)
- Mum style files 101 – Vicki has perfect timing with this post (after my post about trying to find my ‘mum style’ earlier this week) and I love the outfit she has pulled together (for under $100 too!!)
I hope you have a great weekend and you enjoy the lovely links I’ve found for you today.
What are you loving to read at the moment?