It’s Friday afternoon, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
- Top 10 salad recipes – I’m having salad for dinner pretty much every night now so this is a great list of inspiration to mix things up a bit.
- 25 gifts under $25 – Christmas is coming! These are some great ideas for some cute pressies that won’t break the bank.
- 8 books to read when your favourite tv show ends – I am all about the binge watching tv shows while I’m on maternity leave but I have just started reading books again and these are some great recommendations.
- 10 smoothie bowl recipes – I’m so intrigued by the idea of the smoothie bowl. These recipes look totally delicious so this just might be the incentive I need to try it out.
- How to get perfect day two hair on day one – these are some great products to help you get that nicer second day hair right after you’ve washed your hair.
- Triple layer Christmas ice cream pudding – this looks amazing and would be the perfect Christmas dessert.
- 8 simple DIY bathroom cleaners – I’m always looking for natural DIY cleaners (that actually work!) and this looks like a great list.
- Christmas jelly slice – another awesome Christmas dessert option, I love the layered effect of this slice!
- How to network authentically – I’m off to Little Blog Big (again) this weekend and these tips from Chrissy at Hair Romance will definitely come in handy!
Previously on Life at Number Five
I hope you have a great weekend and you enjoy the lovely links I’ve found for you today.
What are you loving to read at the moment?