It’s Friday afternoon, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
- Christmas decorating on a budget – decorating for Christmas can be really expensive but these options are budget friendly (and the colour schemes are awesome!!).
- The really excellent productivity tool I bet you’re not using – the ‘touch it once’ mentality isn’t new but it’s something I always forget about and this post has some great tips for how to make it work for managing your day better.
- Some awesome ‘why didn’t I think of that?’ inventions – I love really cool gadgets and inventions and this list has some great ones!
- An authentic Pad Thai recipe – I love Pad Thai, but finding a great recipe or a great restaurant that makes it can be challenging so I love the sound of this version!
- Top books to up your life skills – I love a good reference or life skills book, but I only have 1 from this list!! Time for some book shopping I think.
- How to do a makeup detox – something that is always great to think about this time of year so you can clear out and start fresh in the new year!
- 18 real-life locations that inspired Disney – this is a gorgeous look at some of the iconic locations from Disney films and their real-life counterparts. I think the Beauty and the Beast ones are my favourites.
- How to be productive on not enough sleep – some great tips for being at your best when you’re a little short in the sleep department (like me!).
- And lastly, this video of a father talking to his son about the ‘bad guys’ in Paris is such a beautiful video and the father explains it so well to his son. If you haven’t watched it yet, make sure you do. It’s amazing.
Previously on Life at Number Five
15 awesome tools for bloggers
I hope you have a great weekend and you enjoy the lovely links I’ve found for you today.
What are you loving to read at the moment?