It’s Friday afternoon, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
- Gingerbread cookie butter – I love gingerbread cookies (which reminds me I need to get baking!) so this sounds intriguing and delicious!
- How to buy Christmas gifts – it is less than a month until Christmas people! Time to hit the shops and get that Christmas shopping over and done with as soon as possible.
- A 3 ingredient scone for one – who can resist a delicious scone? And only 3 ingredients?! So easy and perfect for when you just want a sneaky treat for yourself.
- 46 books guaranteed to make you laugh out loud – this is a great list of some seriously funny books that will keep you entertained! (Also, great Christmas present options!!)
- 7 holiday party essentials that make you instantly more attractive – some great beauty products for your holiday parties to keep you looking gorgeous!
- 10 summer beauty swaps – it’s always important to mix up your beauty products and routine to suit the season.
- Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar – this is such a great idea for kids (and for grownups too!) all about doing 24 random acts of kindness throughout December.
- Emojis as words – Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year – I’m always fascinated with what word is picked as ‘word of the year’ but this year it’s an emoji!!
- No bake white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake – I love raspberries, white chocolate and cheesecake so this has to be a winner for me! Plus the no-bake option is great for summer.
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
I hope you have a great weekend and you enjoy the lovely links I’ve found for you today.
What are you loving to read at the moment?