- How to wrap your gifts using your photos – wrapping with photos is such a great way to personalise your presents!
- The half-up braid (that’s not really a braid) – this is a great hairstyle for those who are a bit ‘braid challenged’ (like me!).
- Easy entertaining this Christmas – some yummy recipes that are super easy to make, which is definitely what you want on Christmas Day!
- 5 awesome apps that will totally improve your productivity – I love productivity apps and am always experimenting with new ones, this is a great list.
- What I learned about a capsule wardrobe from #shopwhatyougot – as I’m in the middle of my capsule wardrobe experiment right now it’s so interesting reading about someone else’s experience with it!
- 7 tools for anyone who wants to become a better writer – a great list of tools (including 2 that I mentioned in my 15 awesome tools for bloggers!).
- Healthy raspberry and cream lollies – I love this healthy version of the classic strawberries and cream lollies!
- Planning your outdoor overhaul – some great steps (and an awesome checklist!) to get organised to overhaul your outdoor area, this is definitely on my to-do list this summer!
- Emma Watson interviews Malala Yousafzai – if you watch one video this weekend, make it this one.
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
I hope you have a great weekend and you enjoy the lovely links I’ve found for you today.
What are you loving to read at the moment?