It’s Friday afternoon, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
- Christmas antipasto wreath – how amazing does this look?! I think this would be the perfect appetiser for Christmas lunch.
- 10 ways to stay productive as a work-at-home blogger – this is great advice for anyone who works from home or for working life in general!
- 5 ways to get shit done when you really can’t be bothered – some more productivity advice for those times (which are very frequent this time of year!) for when you really just couldn’t be bothered.
- Lego Christmas ornaments – as if these aren’t the cutest things ever! Now if I could find some Star Wars Lego Christmas ornaments I think I’d be set!!
- 7 books that will make you a better human – the perfect reading guide if you’re looking for some self-improvement for the new year!
- How to detox from tech and become more mindful – definitely something to be thinking of this time of year!
- How to find your signature style – some great advice on how to decipher your personal signature style.
- Gingerbread cake – complete with adorable little rosemary trees! It’s no secret that I love gingerbread so this may just be my perfect Christmas cake!!
- Instagram husband – this might just be the funniest (and scarily accurate) video you watch this weekend!
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
I hope you have a great weekend and you enjoy the lovely links I’ve found for you today.
What are you loving to read at the moment?