Can you believe it is Christmas Eve already? This year has flown by (and especially the last 3.5 months!) and I feel like Christmas has snuck up on me this year. You might have noticed that things have been slightly quiet here for the last week which is a combination of preparing for Christmas, having a baby who thinks daytime naps are for amateurs (please grow out of this phase my little darling!!) and being on a frenzy of KonMari decluttering brought on by reading ‘The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying’. I’ll be writing a post or two on the book come the new year, but for today I’ve got the top 15 posts of 2015!
These posts aren’t necessarily my favourites, some of them definitely surprised me, and some of them weren’t even written this year, but they have been the most popular posts with you, my lovely readers, so I hope you enjoy catching up on some posts you missed or revisiting some of the best of Life at Number Five.
- 21 awesome uses for the Raskog cart from Ikea – the ever popular and versatile kitchen cart from Ikea that can literally be used all over the home.
- 9 books becoming movies in 2015 – some of these didn’t end up being released this year so keep an eye out for them next year!
- 25 awesome gift wrapping ideas – some last minute gift wrapping inspiration for you!
- 14 of my favourite free script fonts – the original ‘fonts I love’ post and still the best.
- What to wear during the first trimester – when you’re starting to get bloated and/or baby belly but you’re just not ready to tell the world yet.
- Exercising during pregnancy with Xtend Barre – exercising during pregnancy is one of the best things you can do to keep your body in good shape, this was my experience in Xtending during pregnancy.
- What to wear to your baby shower – some gorgeous dress options for the glowing mumma-to-be.
- One-pot apple cider chicken – one-pot, slow cooker, delicious chicken that melts in your mouth. Yum!
- 6 ways Xtend Barre has changed me – all the benefits of Xtend Barre that I love.
- My fave pregnancy products – the products that had a special place in my heart during my pregnancy.
- The nursery – have a look at Grace’s beautiful nursery!
- Grace’s birth: part 1 and part 2 – catch up on the story of how Grace came to join us.
- Be a better blogger: lessons from Little Blog Big – advice from the always awesome Carly (Smaggle) and Chrissy (Hair Romance) on how to up your blog game.
- 50 amazing DIY projects – some inspiration for the summer holidays!
- Evernote for bloggers – how to get the most out of Evernote to enhance your blogging.
I hope you’ve enjoyed catching up on some of the most popular posts from this year!
I’ll be back next week with my December Favourites (check out my November Favourites if you missed it) and then back into the swing of things in the new year.
Have a great Christmas and New Year!