It’s Friday afternoon and after a (very long) hiatus links I love is back, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
Stu and I have both been sick this week which means we’ve had a lot of time on the couch, relaxing, watching tv, and trying to convince Grace to not be too annoying. But she’s teething (again!) so I feel like she can’t really help it. Before we got sick we enjoyed a lovely day trip to Kangaroo Valley and Berry which was so nice. We love the Southern Highlands and South Coast area so it was great to spend a little time there. We’re hoping to take a few more little day trips now that Grace is awake for much more of the day. We have a little more downtime planned this weekend before Stu heads back to work on Monday and hopefully we’re feeling a bit better and can enjoy our weekend. I hope you enjoy your weekend and enjoy the lovely links I’ve lined up for you today!
- How to love your clothes when you don’t – I’ve had those moments when I look into my wardrobe and just don’t love what I see, this is a great guide to falling back in love with your clothes and making them work for you.
- How to dress joyfully – another great post about having the best attitude to getting dressed in the morning! I love that getting dressed can just be all about having fun!
- Choosing the right camera for you – things to look for when choosing a camera (focused on blogging and vlogging) and a glimpse into the cameras that Kate La Vie uses.
- 30 curly hairstyles in 30 days – Christina from Hair Romance is back into her 30 days hairstyle challenge, this time it’s all about the curls. I’m particularly fond of this hairstyle, and it’s really making me wish I had longer hair!!
- The cat eye perfector – this little trick is perfect for when your liquid liner wing didn’t turn out quite how you imagined (or you end up with uneven wings… that happens to me. A lot!).
- Prioritising yourself – one of my lovely bloggy friends Karin from Calm to Conniption has a podcast now called the Mummy Soul Sessions and it is so good! It’s all about carving out some time for us mums and taking care of ourselves. The newest episode is on prioritising yourself, which is always a challenge!
- 6 ways to start your day – I’m obsessed with people’s morning routines/chaos and I loved reading about the things Stacey (The Veggie Mama) does to start off her day on the right foot.
- Almond Anzac biscuits – I love Anzac biscuits (who doesn’t, really?) and these look incredible. A nice twist on a classic!
- Update your mum uniform – I am all about the ‘mum uniform’ these days. Makes getting dressed so much easier! But it can look a bit same-same after a while so Bron has some great tips for updating your mum uniform!
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
What are you loving to read at the moment?