Stu went back to work this week after a lovely 2 weeks at home which was a bit hard but it does make it a little easier to keep Grace in something resembling a routine! I’m still slowly recovering from whatever illness felled us last week (it’s just so much harder to recover with a baby!) so I’ve had a pretty easygoing and relaxed week. I think we’ll have another quiet weekend to rest up (and it’s a long weekend!! Yay!) and spend some quality time together because we’ve been missing Stu a lot this week. I hope you enjoy your (long) weekend and enjoy the lovely links I’ve lined up for you today!
- Winter coats – living in Canberra means I am all about coats in a way I never used to be. I am particularly fond of this gorgeous red one!
- 12 knee high boots under $100 – boots are another winter essential for me. This is a great (and super affordable) round up of some gorgeous knee high boots around right now.
- How to balance a blog and a full-time job – ah the conundrum that faces every blogger who works outside the home/blog. This was me before maternity leave (and will be me again once I’m back at work!).
- 111 female hosted podcasts – this is a fantastic round up of some incredible podcasts. I was only subscribed to 7 of these before seeing this list… needless to say my podcast feed is mighty full right now!
- Secret Bloggers Business magazine – issue 2 of this online magazine has just come out and it’s full of gems for bloggers. Check it out if you haven’t already!
- Outgoing introverts do exist – are you one? – I am definitely an introvert but I do tend towards the more outgoing side of things (most people are really surprised I’m not an extrovert!) so this article really rang true for me!
- How to travel the healthy-ish way – travelling often leads to some really bad food and health choices so these are some great tips on how to minimise the damage!
- Anzac slice – this is an older post but I made this slice for mothers group this week and it was amazing! Everyone loved it, so that makes it a total winner in my book!
- Anzac caramel slice – another slightly different take on the good old Anzac biscuit. I think this might have to be the next slice I make!!
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
What are you loving to read at the moment?