It’s Friday afternoon, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
It’s felt like a busy and tiring week even though I haven’t done anything more than the usual this week. I’m blaming the weather. The weather has turned properly cold and pretty much all this week has been marked by grey, raining, windy and very very cold days! I’m looking forward to seeing a little more sun next week so I can get out for a walk and enjoy the sunshine, it really does make the biggest difference to my mood! I hope you enjoy your weekend and enjoy the lovely links I’ve lined up for you today!
- Lunchbox sugar swaps – these are some great tips and easy swaps you can use to up the healthiness of your kids (or your own!) lunchbox.
- To declutter any room, ask these two questions – sometimes decluttering can seem to be an overwhelming task but this breaks it down to the essential two things to consider when decluttering.
- My favourite tips and tricks after 3 months with the bullet journal – I am so fascinated by the idea of the ‘bullet journal’ so I love reading about other people’s experiences and tips for using it.
- Beauty tips for when you feel like *insert poop emoji* – I’ve been feeling a bit off for the past few weeks so I’ve loved this approach to ‘sick day beauty’ because let’s face it, just because we feel awful doesn’t mean we want to look how we feel!
- 3 easy everyday hairstyles you can do in under 3 minutes – sometimes we don’t have the time or motivation to do much with our hair so Chrissy has come up with 3 easy to do hairstyles to add to the quick hairdo rotation.
- Cheesy zucchini fritters – these look like the perfect quick and easy dinner and I think Grace would love them as we start to explore more food with her!
- 2016 Met Gala translated – the looks from the Met Gala were pretty out there! But this takes one look and shows you how to make it work for a night out.
- How to protect your hair in winter – winter can be really harsh on your hair so these are some great things to keep in mind to keep your hair in great shape this winter.
- 6 divisive regional slang terms likely to result in an Australian Civil War – I always find it so interesting looking at different words for things across the country. I had no idea that ‘fruit boxes’, ‘cool drinks’ or ‘windcheaters’ were a thing!!
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
What are you loving to read at the moment?