I don’t know if it’s the change into cooler weather but I am feeling so tired and out of it at the moment! Do you get tired with the change of seasons or is it just me? We’re heading to Sydney this weekend to see my family and it will be so nice for Grace to see her grandparents as it’s been a little while. Which reminds me, I probably should get packing! Don’t forget to sign up to Vinomofo for your chance to win a case of wine and get $25 off your first order!! I hope you enjoy your weekend and enjoy the lovely links I’ve lined up for you today!
- 5 easy and totally sandwich free lunch ideas – I’m not a massive sandwich fan so these are some great suggestions (especially for when I’m back at work and actually have to pack my lunch!)
- 40 deliciously awesome lunch box ideas – now some lunchbox suggestions more geared towards the littlies but just as delicious for adults too!
- 25 go-to family dinner ideas – I am currently suffering a major case of dinner decision fatigue at the moment so this will serve as some dinner inspiration to get me back in the dinner cooking zone!
- Makeup storage tips and tricks – I always love looking at the way other people store and organise their makeup, this gorgeous set up is definitely worth a look!
- 9 tiny changes that will have a huge impact on your productivity – I really love reading productivity tips and these are some great links to some simple but effective tips.
- Long haul flight essentials – while serious travel is off the agenda for us for a while I look forward to travelling again in the future and living vicariously through other people in the meantime.
- How to shampoo oily hair – I definitely have an oily scalp so I will be putting these tips into practice next time I wash my hair!
- Heat Styling Tips with Cloud Nine – I love curling my hair (especially when it was longer) and I used to get asked all the time how to keep my curls in such good shape. These are great tips for keeping your curl!
- 30 awesome toy storage ideas – I’m always looking for interesting ideas for storing Grace’s toys and some of these are just gorgeous!
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
Links I love #29
What are you loving to read at the moment?