It’s Friday afternoon, which means it’s time to share some links that I’m loving this week to get your weekend reading started!
It’s been a great week, I’ve been getting back out for my daily walks and I’m feeling so much better for it! I even managed to get out and see a movie this week (X-men: Apocalypse) which was a bit of a novelty, it’s been so long since I went to the movies! This weekend I’m getting my new car, which I’m pretty excited about, but otherwise we’re planning a simple and relaxing weekend at home! I hope you enjoy your weekend and enjoy the lovely links I’ve lined up for you today!
Plus don’t forget to enter the competition to win a case of wine!! The winner will be drawn on Tuesday so go, go, go!!
- How to be more creative every day – I definitely used to think that creativity was something you either had or your didn’t, but these are some great tips on how to nurture and encourage your creativity on a daily basis.
- How to clean your makeup brushes – I am so guilty of not cleaning my brushes as often as I should so this is a great reminder to actually do it (and a handy lesson on how to do it if you’re not sure!)
- Easy winged eyeliner for beginners – these YouTube tutorials make it super easy to figure out just what you’re supposed to be doing if you’re a bit of a novice at creating the elusive perfect wings with your liquid liner.
- Disney princesses as mothers – I know the Disney princesses reimagined thing is almost overdone but these are so beautiful! 10 Disney princesses as mothers and mothers-to-be, just gorgeous.
- 11 inspiring TED talks that will change the way you think – I love TED talks but it can be a little tricky to sift through them to find the really great ones. These should get you started on your way!
- 1 look, 3 ways: jeans and tee uniform – I’m a big fan of the jeans and tee (aka the unofficial ‘mum uniform’) and it’s great to see how the same jeans and tee can be styled in different ways.
- 25 healthy breakfast ideas – I love breakfast but with getting Grace organised in the morning I’m often left with no inspiration (or mental space) for thinking of what to have for breakfast, so this is some delicious (and healthy!) inspiration.
- 19 ways to wear a scarf – I love my scarves in winter and it’s always great to check out some new ways to restyle this hard working piece in your winter wardrobe!
- 48 Game of Thrones hairstyles that made us pause our TV – the hairstyles on Game of Thrones are epic and are some great inspiration for some hairstyles, especially if you love braids!
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
What are you loving to read at the moment?