I started back at work this week (well, yesterday) and I am exhausted today! I handled it way better than I thought I would have and in a way I actually enjoyed it! It’s going to be interesting next week being back 3 days but for now I’m loving the time I get with my baby girl. I hope you enjoy your weekend and enjoy the lovely links I’ve lined up for you today!
- 9 ways to save money on groceries – I’m a big believer in trying to reduce spending where ever possible, especially on food!
- 5 bloody awesome books you need to read – I love a good book recommendation and I haven’t read any of these yet!
- What to wear for casual Friday at the office – I don’t really have casual Friday at my work (and I don’t actually work on Fridays at the moment!!) but if you have casual Fridays at your work then this is a great guide for what to wear.
- Pusheen stickers recreated with a real cat – if you love crazy internet cats then you will love these real life Pusheen stickers.
- 10 apps to help make you a morning person – if you need some serious help to get you started in the morning then these are the apps for you!
- My favourite low tox travel products – if you’re trying to reduce the amount of chemicals in the products you use then this list is a great place to start.
- 14 kick-ass recipes to use up ripe bananas – I always end up with very ripe bananas in my fruit bowl, probably as an excuse to make some of these amazing recipes!
- 3 ways to wear leopard print heels – I’m still on the hunt for the perfect pair of leopard print heels and these are some awesome styling ideas.
- Watch this actress pack 130 items into a carry-on – this woman is a packing ninja! I’m obsessed with packing as efficiently as possible and this is mesmerising.
PREVIOUSLY ON LIFE AT NUMBER FIVE
What are you loving to read at the moment?